Lisette Sutherland is a remote-working German-born American living in the Netherlands who is totally jazzed by the fact that it’s possible to work from anywhere. In fact, it’s not just possible; it’s completely, productively workable – if you do it right. Her company, Collaboration Superpowers, shares just how to do it right in a variety of formats:
- Work Together Anywhere: A Handbook on Working Remotely — Successfully — for Individuals, Teams, and Managers
- Speaking engagements and webinars
- Work Together Anywhere workshops
- Weekly podcasts featuring interviews with remote-working experts
- Bi-monthly newsletter
- Guest appearances at Pilar Orti’s 21st-Century Work Life podcasts
Lisette has given presentations at a wide range of events, from conferences and Meetups all over the world to a TEDx talk on the theme Unbox the Future in Kaunas, Lithuania. Her workshop clients include Air France, ING, CrossKnowledge (Wiley), Rabobank, and Saint-Gobain. In January 2018, both the Collaboration Superpowers podcast and the 21st-Century Work Life podcast series were deemed among the Best Remote Work Podcasts by Workplaceless. Lisette is also the office manager for the 100 percent remote company Happy Melly, a global professional happiness association dedicated to helping people be happier at work.